Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find a seasonal job during the holiday season in Chicago?

I%26#039;m a college student and I%26#039;m looking for a seasonal job for over winter break. Where do I look?|||Go as Santa or an elf if youre skinny.|||sell christmas tress they do make a lot of money!!|||Check with UPS. Around my neck of the woods, they%26#039;re looking for people to ride with the delivery drivers to pretty much just run packages up to houses. Cuts down on the driver%26#039;s time of stopping, shutting off the truck, etc. Good luck!|||do yuo want to do job online, if yes, you can visit these two site and contact the site owner, you can do ADs for them, also can cooperate with them to do online business


www.ddvvdd.net and www.justlovefashion.com, i love these two sites very much anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment