Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you present yourself in a job interview if you have a bad reputation in your industry?

How do you present yourself in an interview if you have a bad reputation in your industry?





My situation is that I nearly got fired from a job 4 years ago because of performance. However, I did move on from that, but people still want to bring that up everywhere I go.





Somehow I feel that some people don%26#039;t want to take a chance on me because of what others say. How do I get over other people saying things about me when I interview?|||Look, we all made our mistakes and yours was four years ago. Admit to your mistake and tell them what you have done the next four years. No doubt you have learned from your mistake and you now have good examples of your current success. Try to get some recommendations from the people you have worked with the last four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment