Sunday, August 22, 2010

It is possible to get a good job and good salary as a Home-Base Medical Transcriptionist?

I am a Filipino citizen and working as Admin Assistant in Saudi Arabia for almost 8 years. Im thinking to settle in the Philippines and Im planning to study Medical Transcriptionist because I want to be with my family. Is it possible to get a good job and good salary after I finish that course, and I want to work as Home-Base Medical transcriptionist. Please kindly give me an advise what is the best for me. Thank you.|||If you enjoy typing and would like to make $25-$35 an hour,


you might have thought about becoming a medical


transcriptionist .





Medical transcription is the typing of medical notes that


have been dictated by a doctor, nurse or other health care


professional.





Michele Miller has been working at home in her own


successful medical transcription business since 1994.


Through the years, other people frequently ask her how to


get started in a medical transcription business of their


own. That%26#039;s when she decided to write everything you need


to know in an e-book.





Also you will have 24/7 access to Michele%26#039;s expertise via e-mail. You can ask all your questions about starting a medical transcription business!





I recommend you read more about The Step-By-Step Guide To Medical Transcription At Home by Michele Miller right now while the e-mail consultations are still available and the price is so low.

No comments:

Post a Comment