Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some websites that feature legitimate work from home job listings?

I%26#039;m looking for a job that I can do either as a full-time employee or independent contractor from home. Unfortunately, the majority of the listings I see of work from home jobs are scams (stuffing envelopes, etc). I need something that is serious, professional, and that can earn me a decent salary.|||WelI I actually take surveys for cash. And yes they do pay as long as you know the good ones. I have some free survey sites that are very reliable just check out my profile by clicking my name or email me for them. I only give sites that I%26#039;ve been paid by so you won%26#039;t get scammed. They%26#039;re all reliable and I%26#039;ve never had a problem with them. (I%26#039;ve been doing them for a year now) The best part is that anyone can do them and they%26#039;re easy. You won%26#039;t get rich but they definitely help with bills :)|||Depending on your background, you could consider medical transcription, coding or billing. I was a medical transcriptionist working from home.





Many transcriptionists get their training through a course of study while others carry their medical terminology knowledge with them from other health related fields. You would need to get the terminology down, and then get started. Many companies want experience so there%26#039;s a catch-22. However, doctors and hospitals may be hiring, and after a time you can work from home as many transcriptionists do.





There%26#039;s some excellent information for anyone considering a career in this field in the website listed below. No affiliation with any school or products, just good info, including real job listings.|||Hi my name is Stephane and I%26#039;m the owner of the I%26#039;m Tired Of Scams Ultimate Package...


I won%26#039;t lie to you... You cannot make money from home by filling forms or answering surveys...


Forget about all those money making scams...





I%26#039;ll show you right now how you can earn a living online in less than 2 month...:)





You need to create a website...


You need to create a product...


You need to sell that product...


You need to recruit an army of affiliates to promote your product...


You then sit down and watch TV...:)





O.k...





This is a simple step by step that will guarantee your online success...:)





It takes time to make money online...:)





What you can do is to create an eBook about something you know and then try to sell it...


I don%26#039;t think that it gonna work...





The best thing to do is to convert your product into a video tutorial..:)





Create a Powerpoint presentation...:)


Record the slide show together with your naration with a free screen recorder...:)


Now you have your own video tutorial...:)


Design a nice looking website...:)


Sell that stuff on the net...:)


Setup your free affiliate program at Pay.com and recruit thousands of affiliates...


Pay them $50 commissions on each sales thay make....:)


Sell your product for more than $75 (To gain credibility)...:)


Your video tutorial must be more than 3 hours...





O.k you now have 2 month to create your own video product and to start selling it like crazy...:)





Do you think it%26#039;s difficult...





If you need a free step by step tutorial, you can visit my sites at the I%26#039;m Tired Of Scams Ultimate Package





http://tired-of-scams.ourprofile.biz





Hey... Let say you are selling your video eCourse at $97...


You are paying $50 to your affiliates on each sales they make...:)





This mean that you are obtaining only $45 on each sales...


Let say you are making 100 sales per month...:) You are obtaining $4500 per month...:)





Give it a try... Create your own video eCourse and sell it...





Create an eCourse on something you know...Something that you think others would like to purchase...:) You have two month to do some research work before creating your product...:) Believe me or not, it will work...:)





If you want to learn how to setup your site, sell you product...etc download my two free online money making tutorials...





http://stephan.zip.io/P/Free-Money-Makin...





:)





The Simple Online Money Making People


http://the-simple-online-money-making-pe...





I%26#039;m Tired Of Scams Ultimate Pacakge


http://tired-of-scams.ourprofile.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment