Thursday, August 19, 2010

What did you like your first professional full time job after College?

When I was in college I worked in a fun part time job about 15 hours a week. I attended classes I enjoyed about 20 hours a week and studied about 5 hours a week. This was basically a full time job. I thought it was so hard. That was until I graduated from College and went to my first full time professional office job. I hated the commute and all the office politics and having to go to the same place everyday with the same tired people.





I hated my first job out of college and many jobs since then, how about you?|||Hi,





You are absolutely right. More and more people have started to work from home office as it avoids so many problems. There are a few genuine online jobs that can be done from home. But you should be aware of scamsters on internet. Don%26#039;t pay anything upfront to get an offers. Check out http://homebiz.businessinfoguide.info for some useful info and tips on finding a suitable home based job for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment