Sunday, August 22, 2010

What kind of job would allow me to travel 95% of the time?

I dream of a job that would send me places all the time. When I posted the question I didn%26#039;t think of a job as a flight attendant(I%26#039;m too clumsy for that) or joining the military( I%26#039;m just not military material). Thank you for your answers!|||international delivery person





writer for a travel book company





import / export|||Why do you think you are too clumsy to be a flight attendant? That%26#039;s funny- you do not have to be coordianted to be an F/A- just as long as you can learn the basics.|||Outside Sales...|||you could go to school and become an RN or OR Tech. Become a traveling nurse. They make great money. Pay for your stays. And you get to go to new places and meet new people all the time.|||pharmaceutical sales


any other type of sales - Avon, Mary Kay, Arbonne|||You could work on a cruise ship.|||Aspire to be an airline pilot, or a ships captain than it is all about travel. You could also become a translator but your business travel would be restricted to the areas where you can speak the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment