Thursday, August 19, 2010

What would you do if your job is taken away by illegal immigrants?

OK yo so i used to be like the best lawn mower in my town ever and i ALWAYS used to mow this lady%26#039;s lawn , and now this summer, what happens? SHE is using someone else. i can%26#039;t make any bills cus all my old customers are all using the %26quot;cheap guys%26quot;


I%26#039;m not one to judge, but a lot of those guys gotta get some green papers, and i dont mean the kind you buy rocks wit.


I know immigration is tight and all that crap, but i say a thing about people taking my job and i%26#039;m RACIST? what the hell man, can anyone explain me that?|||Maybe you can hone your skills. THe guy that does my lawn advertises as one who manicures your yard. Trust me, he details the lawn sweetly. He%26#039;s got more business than he can handle. I%26#039;ve had several offers to do my lawn for less. However I know that you get what you pay for. He%26#039;s the best I%26#039;ve seen.





You don%26#039;t have to come down on your price if you offer quality work. Talk to your loyal customers adn show them you appreciate them for their loyalty. I receive a Christmas card from the guy that does my lawn.





You need to go the proverbial extra mile.|||Obviously you%26#039;re the %26quot;dumbass%26quot; since you can%26#039;t even get my name right. And, Yes that%26#039;s the solution.. hiring your %26quot;boys%26quot; to do your work.. isn%26#039;t that ILLEGAL to hire minors. ahahaahahahaah....Along with mowing lawns you should take some anger management classes. Karma baby Karma!!! Report Abuse
|||Yo man, I had this **** happen to me, some guy named like Pablo or Tango or somethin was like tryin to pull that on me, so I pulled out my gat and was like get out here son... and he walked away and say okay or somethin|||Your not racist,idk,ur just pissed that you can%26#039;t cut grass anymore.Time to aim alittle higher in the jobs.|||not only do mexican cut good grass they smoke it too....lol i%26#039;m mexican so i know|||i%26#039;d call the cops|||If people are calling you the R-word for speaking out against illegal immigration, it%26#039;s because they can%26#039;t make a legitimate argument for illegal immigration and have to resort to name calling.





If I thought illegal immigrants took my job, I would probably call the cops on them.|||well they probablly doo it better than u they probablly mow the lawn better and racist is wrong|||Go back to school, retrain, and get a different job.





Or just turn your neighbors into the police for illegal hiring practices.|||thats not right, id dob em in, not being a racist , but there not suppose to be there. you are, therfore you need to live. its not fair, your an honest hardworking bloke. they%26#039;re not being so honest|||Go to high school, and then you wouldn%26#039;t have to worry about losing your job to an uneducated immigrant that doesn%26#039;t speak English. They%26#039;re not stealing MY job.|||Think about it this way..if the competitor was an American who just moved to your town, would you still be upset? It%26#039;s obvious that you got so confident about getting the business from your community that you didn%26#039;t have to try to hard.. But now you have a competitor just like everyone else in business. If you want their business back offer more incentives to your repeating customers that left you in the dust. I%26#039;m sure if you found cheap labor you would do the same. There is no loyalty in business. Sorrry you have to learn the hard way.|||Well, if you are talking about illegal Hispanic immigrants, that is unlikely because if they had my skills they could make money in their own country. However, if it were an illegal Asian immigrant on the other hand, they might be able to get my job if they had fake papers. Of course I wouldn%26#039;t like it, but I would just find another job. That is why it important to have many skills so you have something to fall back on. If you can learn to do something that illegals don%26#039;t have the skills to do, then you will be ahead of the game.


In the meantime, you can talk with your old customers and remind them that you have always been loyal to them and ask if they can%26#039;t return the favor. You might also share the fact that you are now having trouble making ends meet. Maybe some of them will feel guilty and hire you back.|||move to mexico|||maybe you are too expensive.|||All you have to do is compete with their prices. If you are unwilling to mow yards for less money, then you should find some other way of making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment