Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it wise to apply for a job that wants experience that I don't have?

I want to apply for a assitant manager position for an apartment complex. However, I have never worked near an apartment. The ad asks for a proven track record in property management. Is there a way to %26quot;fudge%26quot; my resume to help me land an interview? HELP. I really want this job. I meet all of the other requirements.|||I would not fudge my resume, but I would defintely apply. You never know, they might call you for an interview. In that case, I would think about what skills you have that you might be able to apply to managing an apartment complex. If you can, find someone who does this job and talk to them, they might be able to help you figure out how you can best describe your experiences in a way that will be attractive to the employer.|||No, don%26#039;t fudge your resume, but if you truly believe you can do this job, then, just sell yourself in your cover letter, not your resume. And you better be able to back it up. Good Luck|||WELL, YOU CAN SAY THAT SHE HAS MUCH EXPERIENCE IN EMBEZZLING RESUMES....|||You can apply and hope for an interview and shine there. It is doubtful that you will obtain an interview without the experience. It is listed for a reason.|||It might only end up in embarrassment or being fired if you lie on an application, or your resume.|||I would fudge my resume if I think I can really pull it off once I%26#039;m hired.

No comments:

Post a Comment