Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get a high paying job without a college degree?

I%26#039;m looking to move to the west coast from the east coast, and i%26#039;m in search of employment. I want to look into a trade school when i get settled but I really want a good job in the mean time or that i can stick with. Any advice?|||I would say that your best bet is to get into sales, if you can stomach it. If you can find something in outside sales, will offer you a bit more flexibility as well, which would come in handy while you%26#039;re trying to take care of things around town.





Unfortunetly, I am from LA and now live on the East Coast. I have quite a few friends making far less than I do and quite a few making money I could never realistically earn where I live...





Why trade school? Go to fasfa.gov and apply for a student loan. Enroll in college and be on with it!





Good luck!|||Make an extra effort to find out what skills are in demand. Then make sure you excel at it because if you%26#039;re good word of mouth will get you good work and keep you employed. People like to pay big bucks for stuff they can%26#039;t or won%26#039;t do themselves. You may have to struggle for a bit out there. Remember, all the dishwashers and waiters are really great actors just waiting to be discovered.|||I heard baristas in Sexpresso Cafe%26#039;s make pretty good money.|||west coast , high paying , and go to school , hmm good luck the cost of living is so high out there compared to here (there15 dollars per hour is equal to 5.50 per hour here....best of luck..|||MLM! I mean direct selling and network marketing! Try to join one mlm company that you can trust and its marketing plan and strategic!|||You mean right out of the gate? Most college grads rarely have high paying jobs (I guess its what you qualify as %26quot;high paying%26quot;), and it also depends on region...in the NE, alot of companies require even secretaries to have college degrees half the time. it is going to be difficult, but you should take your prior work experience and see what you can do...you mentioned a trade...what trade? There are so many variables here its confusing....

No comments:

Post a Comment