Sunday, August 22, 2010

What kind of job would suit a person with a disability like arthritis?

My Dad is settled in USA, and he suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Can anyone suggest me a job which he can take up, which he can do, without too much of physical work? He is well educated and was a teacher in India, but he is waiting for his certificates to get to USA, to apply for teaching positions. In the mean time, I would like to suggest him a job, which would not take too much of physical troubles, at the same time which does not need much education. He does not mind working for the minimum salary in USA. Please help me.|||I%26#039;m confused about the being well educated and then looking for a job that doesn%26#039;t require much education. I say this because I thought he could tutor students. How%26#039;s his English? He can proofread. Many colleges teach classes in Hinduism and other religions and cultural things that originated in India, also languages, Hindi and even Sanskrit. Good luck to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment