Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a legit work at home job nationwide or in the Philadelphia region?

I work in the travel industry with inconsistant hours, I love the job but I%26#039;m struggling to pay the bills. Any Ideas?|||I can share with you how I make extra money part time and feel free to email me through Yahoo Answers, if you have any questions on what I do to make money at home, maybe what I do will be of benefit to you:


I have a website and a blog that makes me money, I just designed a website about something I know about and the blog is related to my website. This took me the most amount of effort and time but started paying for themselves after about three months. Maybe you can have a tutorial blog about the travel industry?


I sell stuff on the Internet, basically I sold unwanted stuff that were around the house or I go to yard sales, flea markets, discount bins at my local stores, buy things from family and friends and resell the items on the Internet. I sell small items on a international %26quot;auction site%26quot; (EBay) and larger items at a local %26quot;auction site.


I also make a little extra money by doing simple things like %26quot;reading emails%26quot;, I spend about an hour a night doing this to make extra pocket change.


I will post some links that were helpful to me below.

No comments:

Post a Comment