Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I go about preparing a resumé for a job as a mystery shopper?

I want a job as a mystery or secret shopper for a national organization (bricks and mortar, not web-only) with offices in my vicinity. They asked for a resumé, but you don%26#039;t study for this. How do I highlight my skills and my previous work and life experiences as useful in such a job like this?|||I cant imagine they hire anyone who has a career as a professional mystery shopper, so you want to put your resume together, and bring up in your interview, the skills that are most important. Highlight your :


* accomplishments that are unique


* ability to follow instructions to the letter


* attention to detail


* ability to be discreet


* thoroughness


* flexibility





Those I think would be important. At the end of the day, they are not hiring folks to split the atom, so as long as you dont have anything that knocks you out, you should be OK.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment