Thursday, August 19, 2010

What questions are asked in a job group interview or how does it work any ideas?

I have a job interview tomorrow for a Receptionist/Concierge position in an Assisted Living Senior Living Retirement, and it is going to be a group interview. In my pasts interviews they have always been 1 on 1.





Can any one let me know how it works and what questions might be asked? I have never done a group interview before and not sure what to expect. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.|||I just went to a group interview. They will probably divide you and have you sit with an employee and you will be asked questions and then switch to another employee and so on. They also sat us down as a group and tell you what the job entails, and at the end you may ask questions. It is not quite as scary or intimidating as it seems ;)|||I am sure you will be asked how well you multi task. That would be a huge asset. I always ask what your strongest asset and weakest asset. It tells you alot about how a person see%26#039;s themselves.


Good Luck with the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment