Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is best way to job hunt with success?

I got laid off last week and now actively looking for a new job. I worked in the apparel import industry with over 10 years of experience. What would be the best way to job hunt successfully and the quickest way to find a new job?





This took me by surprise as I had good working relationship with my boss which only few weeks ago reassured me of my position in the company. He is trying to be nice offering me help in other ways, but it is hard especially when you least expect it.|||I lost my job a couple of years ago and went to a staffing agency. They look for jobs for you...all you have to do is submit your resume%26#039; and take a couple of stupid tests and they fax your resume%26#039;s to their clients. So now you%26#039;re looking for a job along with a whole team of others. Worked for me. Good Luck!|||I say go into interviews with enthusiasm and confidence. Act as if they need you for t he job. Make them feel as though they will make the biggest mistake of they%26#039;re life if they let you walk out those doors. And when you get another important job position, don%26#039;t make get in any close relationships with any of the workers because you only there for one reason and that is to work. Some people will only get close to you just make you fail. Don;t let them get the best of you! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment