Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a good second job for only 10 hours a week?

I have a job at the moment that gives me 30 hours a week. It isn%26#039;t possible for me to get any more hours at this job and I want some more money for the summer to make rent a little easier to make and to have some fun. What is a good second job for only 10 hours to 20 hours a week?|||Retail and restaurant jobs often have more flexible hours, and often need extra staff on the weekends. The pay isn%26#039;t great, but you can probably find something to meet your needs in terms of hours.





For something that pays a little better, is there a subject you can tutor? Lots of high school students want SAT tutoring over the summer, and the going rate in my area is $50 an hour. If you can find just a few students, you could cash in.|||I have spa parties in my home and others. I generally sell about $250-$450 at each party with 8-10 guests. I make a 50% profit. That%26#039;s $125-$225 each party. They take about 2 1/2 hours, 1/2 to set-up and then clean up and about two hours talking and demonstrating. Very casual atmosphere, doesn%26#039;t feel like work at all. You can schedule as many as you want. Check out my site for more information:


www. b e a u t i p a g e. c o m/b a r b i e k_s p a|||If you like to work from home, check out these two sites below. You will find some great online job opportunities, money making ideas and free resources to help you get started.





http://homebizforall.blogspot.com


http://homebizgurus.blogspot.com|||working at a pizza place.

No comments:

Post a Comment