Sunday, August 22, 2010

What should be my answer to the question for reason of leaving the job ?

Actually I am going to face the biggest interview in my life day after, I have changed four jobs in last six year. If interviewer will ask about the reason for leaving present job, What should be my answer that will satisfy him perfectly.





I would also like to inform you that interview is for my dream job.





Thanking you all in anticipation.|||Be as honest and upfront during the interview as you can. If you answer too vaguely, it%26#039;s going to come across like you%26#039;re hiding something.|||try to shone the nicest light on the truth if you quit voluntarily i wouldnt worry about it 4 jobs in 6 years isnt bad considering the job market in this day and again i would be more focused on what you have to offer show your excitement and ambition towards this %26quot;dream job%26quot; focus on your positive attributes. and never say um um or like good luck|||The truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment