Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I get my first time job without any work experiece?

I have no work history nor volunteered for anything. I%26#039;ve been applying to several different places more than once and been to 4 interviews. I%26#039;ve tried to dress professional when putting in applications just in case there was an on the spot interview. I%26#039;ve been at this for 2 years now. I still can%26#039;t get a job.|||apply for an internship, work for free, gain some experience, and then use this experience to apply for a well-payed job.|||maybe you should do some volunteer work on weekends. i had the same problem. i just gave up|||You didn%26#039;t mention how old you are. Assuming you are 18, I have a great career that might interest you. I work from home for a great company. They offer 401k, benefits and full training and support, so no experience necessary, just ambition. If you are the kind of person who enjoys helping others, it could be a great fit for you. I really enjoy what I do and I would be happy to share more information.|||You could try working from home.Check this site out http://www.pcworkathome.net|||you are screwed...





you have to either-----





know someone who%26#039;ll put in a word for you and get an interview or


offer to volunteer and work your way out of the cellar........sorry if this is blunt. ive been there and know.





good luck and dont take no for an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment