Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to wear to a legal assistant job interview?

I just graduated from college and I have my first %26quot;real world%26quot; job interview on Friday for a legal assistant position. I own a black suit, is this appropriate? If not, I would appreciate some suggestions. Also, what is an appropriate way to wear my hair? It is permed so it tends to look a little less than polished. Any interview tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated!|||a black suit is fine. i%26#039;d recommend buying a feminine blouse for underneath. the key to professional dressing is looking polished and pulled together without necessarily sacrificing femininity.





if you%26#039;re hair isn%26#039;t as polished as you like consider pulling it back, or a hair scarf or headband.|||I%26#039;d suggest a Navy skirt suit!





Make sure you wear closed shoes and stockings.





Also have your hair tied back with some make up! For a polished look.





Avoid jangly jewellry...have simple earrings and necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment