Sunday, August 22, 2010

What does it mean when after a job interview they cancel your ride to the airport?

OK, it%26#039;s a long history so let%26#039;s be short. I had a job interview and they picked me up in the airport and took me to my hotel. Next day I had my interview and had a %26quot;stroll%26quot; for all the offices and instalations of the company. Next day they were supposed to give me a ride to the airport but in the night after the interview they called me telling me that they canceled the ride they originally offered me to the airport. What happened and what does it mean?|||Either you failed so miserably they don%26#039;t want to put any more money into you, or you wowed them so well they can%26#039;t let you leave.





Seems strange, though|||Wasn%26#039;t there some kind of an explanation? You mean, they just left you there to fend for yourself? Did you have to find your own way back home? Need more info.|||Did the person who called you to tell you they had cancelled the interview explain why they did that? Did they make other arrangements or did the hotel have a shuttle service to the airport so the company felt that making separate arrangements was not necessary? Did they cancel your return flight?





I would call the H.R. department or the person you interviewed with and ask them why this happened and what is your status if this was not explained to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment