Friday, July 16, 2010

What would it take to get a bartending job just for summer break in Singapore?

I%26#039;m from Singapore and I%26#039;m really wanting to do bartending when I go home for my summer break. (I%26#039;ve had no prior experience, ack.) I want to work in a pub, not a club, because I%26#039;m looking not to mix the boring old clubbing get-drunk drinks, rather I want to mix cocktails. But its so hard to find online job ads (because I can%26#039;t look in the papers, being overseas). How best should I find a job? And apart from probably a food-handling cert, do I need any special qualifications or certs? Thanks!|||first you need to know the names of the PUB%26#039;s then contact the managers / owners with a letter of introduction and your reasons and your resume Also knowing and speaking several languages IS a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment