Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What are the possibilities for a foreigner to get a job in the UK?

My girlfriend is English, and I%26#039;m trying to find a job there, so we can live together.


I have already finished my Bachelor%26#039;s Degree in International Business, I speak 4 languages.





Is it possible for me to get a decent job? If so, what are the kind of jobs I could get. I want to make a good living to live with my partner.





I%26#039;m 22 years old, I met my girlfriend there in the UK.





Thank you.|||Ok Mr Beertlebum





There eare several way on which one can approach this, depending upon your own perspective od course.





May I first congratulate you on your diverse language skills and Business skills qualifications, in particular multi lingual people are a rareity here in the UK, you obviously communicat good English so I commend you there too.





You will have no problem finding an excellent well paid job of over $40k UK pounds as you have attained your qualifications in all of the right areas.





Enough of my gibberish Here are your options old boy.





You will first need to find out the Visa requirements of a Mexican citizen visiting the UK and then apply for a visitors Visa





There is what is called an unlimited right to remain as a partner of a UK citizen (you can apply for that from the UK and get married here later but it%26#039;s not neccessary to get married) (you will need proof of living together for 2 years (rents, electric bills, water rates council tax, gas, telephone etc, either in joint names or at the same address. (the application is 400 uk ponds nby post 3 -4 weeks or same week 600 pounds decision same week too.





There is also a spousal visa, this has to be applied for from your home country (Mexico), takes a few months depending on the country and documents required.





Go Here http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?...





If you come as a visitor no Visa is required so I can tell you it will be the same as my case with a US citizen. unlimited right to remain as a partner of a UK citizen (you can apply for that from the UK jus make sure you are here legally before you apply, if it is just before the expiry of your Visa it is fine, they allow you to overstay until they make their decision.





Good Luck (I prefer mexico to here though)|||check this link its good














http://workathomejobssitelist.blogspot.c...














.

No comments:

Post a Comment