Friday, July 16, 2010

How can I get a job at the Dayton international Airport as a gate agent?

I recently was a flight attendant for Mesa Airlines. DO to the Hardship on my son I had to quit. I am trying to hard to get a job at Dayton International Airport as a gate agent. It seems since I don%26#039;t know anyone it%26#039;s harder to get in. Why is that. Can anyone help me get in?|||sleep with the boss|||Fortunately knowing someone on the inside can help in a lot of cases.... but on the other side of the coin, it can be quite frustrating if you don%26#039;t know anyone and have to go it alone. Have you gone through the proper steps of trying to get a job there, like going to Human Resorces and filing out an application? Here%26#039;s a thought - an airport is a public place - although they don%26#039;t like people hanging around due to security, but maybe you could strike up a conversation with someone already working there and gain their friendship and trust and see if there%26#039;s anyway they can offer you help? Or maybe they could give you some kind of insight into what goes on around there and the best way to get a job.? Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment