Friday, July 16, 2010

Can someone get a good job with a certificate in landscaping?

and what other kind of job can I get with this certificate,the course includes plant and soil science and landscape design.Does it pay good, I dont want to start out as a laborer or a beginner.|||Hi:


I started my own landscape and design company over six years ago. A certificate is good but it is actually about hands on knowledge and getting out in the field and doing the work yourself. I started just by myself and over the next year began hiring a small crew. Your number one goal in any landscape business is to please your clients and total customer satisfaction.


You don%26#039;t have to be an expert on every aspect of the landscape world. Learn as you go and research all the time.


Starting any business will take time and it is a slow process.


You don%26#039;t have to have a lot of equipment. I started with one tiller, and the standard tools of shovels, rakes and things like that. The first year I broke even but once I gained a few crew members, there is some good money involved. Honesty is the best policy and if you work hard and treat people right, you can become a success!





If you are not in a position to start your own business, I would suggest getting in with a good company and learning as much as you can about client relationships and different types of jobs you could be doing.





I am now doing just designing but I have a business website now and love helping other people out. Take a look at this site to see if some of the information might help you out. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to try and give you some more advice. I am going to direct you to a page about know your landscaper, but feel free to check out the entire site. Hope this has helped some and good luck to you.


Kimberly


http://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.c...|||you could start out working for a knowlegeable and experienced landscaper. i was lucky enough to start this way. then, i got antsy to have my own clients and do things my own way (i always felt hurried by my boss), so i struck out on my own (in different territory from my former boss). i%26#039;ve been mostly teaching myself, but i would like to eventually get the kind of formal education you are contemplating. my point is: you don%26#039;t necessarily have to do it in the order you outlined. btw, it helps to speak spanish if you want a good crew working for you, si?|||%26quot;Certificate%26quot; ???? From whom? What%26#039;s that mean?





Don%26#039;t want to start out as a beginniner? Have you done any actual work? If not. you ARE a beginner . ;D Try landscape architect firms. Or start your own company (if you%26#039;re not a beginner).|||Si.


Es mas trabajo e denero es bueno.


Es no problemo por patron es tu eres garbacho.

No comments:

Post a Comment