Friday, July 16, 2010

What to should I change after a nose job?

I am planning on getting a nose job in a month%26#039;s time. I%26#039;ve heard that when you get surgery, you should do a big change to your appearance like changing your hair. Are there any other suggestions as to what I can do after my surgery? I want to minimize the fact that I got a nose job and get people to wonder instead what I did to look so good.|||... You got a nose job... that%26#039;s what you did to look so good. If you don%26#039;t have the balls to admit that you got plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes only, then don%26#039;t do it. At least have the guts to stand up for you decision.|||I think you%26#039;re already doing a big change by altering your facial structure. I mean there will be scalpels and chisels, and chunks taken out of your nose. why do you want to minimize this decision? if you%26#039;re proud of it then why are you trying to hide it/play it down. I don%26#039;t know what your nose looks like but I%26#039;m pretty sure people will be able to tell, like I said you%26#039;re changing your facial structure. but if you%26#039;re set on doing something else, then wait until you%26#039;ve healed up a bit and see a stylist and ask her if a new hairstyle would suit your change of face. maybe side swept bangs or highlights will emphasize what you%26#039;ve got.|||You can perhaps lose weight (not saying you%26#039;re fat, it%26#039;s just something people notice), or even change up your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment