Friday, July 16, 2010

What sort of job could I do involving dogs?

When I%26#039;m older I%26#039;d like to do a fulltime job working with dogs and dogs only but nothing medical to do with them either. I would like to do something involving training them. I live in Western Australia.


I want a job with a decent income. If there is such a job tell me if I need to go to TAFE or uni for it or if I should do anything else to prepare for it first.


Please help!|||I don%26#039;t know about Western Australia. But i want to become a vet after i go to college, so now, i volunteer at a no-kill animal shelter, and i love it!! Maybe you can get a job at one near you or something like that.|||You could open a grooming service. a kennel, a dog training place. You could also go into dog shows, showing a dog.|||good luck it very hard there is doggie day care (in brisbane anyway) but some are reserved for people with disability and most are still voleentry.





there trainning guild dog, hearing dogs, assistian dog, mental ilness dogs, but I can%26#039;t say you get a decent income.





there dealing with dog problems check tafe uni for course I say you would most likely need something|||a dog trainer would be interesting, maybe join police, train police dogs, assuming they have a training scheme|||What about showing them? Handlers don%26#039;t get rich but they don%26#039;t do too bad. That%26#039;s what I%26#039;m wanting to start doing here in the USA. Just no taking my clients ;-)|||you could be a vet or a dog walker or a gulid dog trainer|||You could probably try for a grooming place. I feel the same way, I don%26#039;t like doing thing vets do to animals. If anything, try for a breeder or groomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment