Friday, July 16, 2010

What job can I do in china if I only know chinese?

I%26#039;m planning to go to china for at least one year and I%26#039;ll need a job. I don%26#039;t currently know any Chinese language however i am interested in learning it.





What jobs are available to English speaking only people in china?





My current education is a diploma in web design and development and a strong background in retail management.|||Excellent, in china people know less of english. so with your experience in retail you can join as a manager in a retail outlet. you will be a rare resource. you can talk to foreign customers in china and market yout products to them and clear their doubts. or ele you can be a part of a web deelopment firm and market their products to foreign customers who may nt be knowing chinese.


but do learn chinese too. you will become a rare resource in india too. so best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment