Friday, July 16, 2010

How to write a letter to previous employer to ask for a job back?

I have left my previous job for a better offer from another company. However, I don%26#039;t feel like the new job %26amp; would like to go back to my old job. Can someome give me a sample letter to ask for a job back from my previous employer?|||gunpoint|||better to call (more personal) and ask if any opening currently.





good luck :)|||Blue October has the best idea. Call first. If you were well liked at the old job, you may be hired back.


Could you get a former co-worker to put a bug in the boss%26#039;s ear that you are not happy in the new job? You may even be invited to come back. I hope this happens.


The down side is that your former employer may not feel that you are trustworthy after leaving once.

No comments:

Post a Comment