Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the process for getting a new job?

The job that I have used to be interesting, but the project I worked on most of the time is winding down. Now I%26#039;m working other side projects that are not challenging and often tedious. That, the fact that I%26#039;m underpaid, and the desire for a change of venue lead me to look for another job.





Has anybody here gone through this process? I work for Boeing and am considering Lockheed Martin which is its chief competitor. Any issues with that? How about negotiating salary? How about reference letters from old job for the new job? Should I let my old boss know that I%26#039;m looking? How soon should I let him know once I find a new job? I%26#039;m in Texas and hoping to find a job in California.|||dont quit until u have the other job in your lap, as for salarys make it more then what your making now. dont tell anybody at work what your doing. give your boss your two weeks notice after you get the job at lockheed.

No comments:

Post a Comment