Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What kind of employment options available for someone who has never had a job?

I am a 24 year old college student in the USA. I never had a job nor volunteered or had extracuricular activities, but I am now in a situation where I need to take a break from college for one semester and get a job. Other than McDonalds or grocery store jobs, what other job options do I have?





Note: I can%26#039;t register for classes next semester because I owe my college money and can%26#039;t register until it has been paid.|||Try working through a temporary employment agency. Surely you have some skills that could be applied. Whatever you do, be reliable and consistent. I hire people all the time.|||I guess it depends on what you have been in school for. I would recommend (easiest and quickest) is to get comfortable talking to people and reading up on customer service and sales. I know a lot people hear the word sales and immediately withdraw but what most people don%26#039;t know is the huge amounts of money that can be made here and even if you posses mediocre selling skills, you can get a customer service job that requires up selling...easy. Since, I don%26#039;t know what you%26#039;ve been studying, I would recommend that you join an online community that will help grow in this area. I recommend myhibrid.com...it%26#039;s free and has lots of good stuff in it and is updated frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment