Friday, July 16, 2010

How do I get a job in New Zealand as Italian? Is there discrimination? How does it work with sponsor and visa?

I%26#039;m 26 years old male from Italy actually living in Mexico. I am planning to go living in NZ looking for a job but I am not quite sure how easy would be to find it considering I should look for a sponsor once I will be right there, not before. How does it work with sponsorship and acceptance by NZ authorities? Is it too complicated? Should I go back to Italy in order to ask for the VISA? Can I do it from another country? Can I just do everything in NZ? I hope somebody will give me some clues. It is a little confusing for me. I also think that this procedure will penalize me once the companies need some employee as soon as possible. Should the company pay some exaggerated fee in order to sponsor foreigners? In few words, am I discriminated with respect to NZ citizens? I think the situation with Italy should be pretty close to most of the European countries so...in addition to kiwi people I hope lots of European immigrants will give their opinion. Thanks!|||I beleive italian%26#039;s and some other westerners can live and work in new zealand for about a year.|||check this link its good











http://workathomedataentryworkss.blogspo...











.

No comments:

Post a Comment