Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is there a catch with job postings that claim you can work at home on your computer and get paid well?

I was looking through job websites and I%26#039;ve noticed alot more of these type of jobs offered than normal jobs. They say that you can make hundreds, even thousands a day by just inputing data or taking surveys.What%26#039;s the catch? Are they schemes? If they are, then why would job websites post these?|||I think MSN may be pretty reputable as far as a source, if you look on their Money section, they have an article about real work at home jobs and some of these are for surveys|||Scary that they really are the same word for word. I guess some of these companies offer a ready made script. Report Abuse
|||You have to be careful, and take my advice I know. I have tried almost everything out there because I am a stay at home mom and just need a little extra income. Being a skeptic, I try to dig up everything I can on work from home schemes. But I have found a true company to work with. It is awsome so far. Check out my link to see what you think. It will direct you to my website. http://mywnc.org/EBJ|||Yeah, they%26#039;re all scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment