Monday, July 12, 2010

I applied online for a job with KBR. How long does it take to hear from them and what is the hiring process?

Also if you know what is the starting pay for administrative associate? The job is in Iraq.|||good luck, thousands apply daily and only a few get replies. Try the following for better results. (if you are looking for a tech job)


DATAPATH (www.datapath) Tampa, FL: Nick Hoffer nhoffer@datapath.com





EMW (www.emw.com) Virginia: Jeremy Honaker jhonaker@emw.com





GENERAL DYNAMICS/ANTEON (www.gd-ns.com) Atlanta, GA:


ted.goldsmith@gdit.com %26amp; ricky.parkhill@gdit.com


hahaha, don%26#039;t mention my name, I turned them down TWICE!





HARRIS CORP (www.harris.com) DC area: John Livingston


jlivings@harris.com





ISIS (www.isishq.com) Sierra Vista, AZ: Rob Noone rnoone@isishq.com





ITT Systems (www.ittsystems.com) Colorado Springs, CO: Susan Stephens


susan.stephens@itt.com


She is cool and was my recruiter, AND if you mention that u know me,


she will help you tenfold! She was the Senior Recruiter for


IRAQ/AFGHAN, I%26#039;m sure she can help u out!!!





LOCKHEED MARTIN (www.lmco.com) Tampa, FL: Erica Vann


erica.k.vann@lmco.com


This is US CENTRAL COMMAND aka CENTCOM baby...





MULTIMAX/NETCO (www.multimax.com) Herndon, VA: Peter Han


phan@multimax.com %26amp; Kelly Bulger kbulger@multimax.com





SMARTRONIX (www.smartronix.com) Maryland: Scott Binkney


sbinkney@smartronix.com|||If your not gonna be interviewed,





You will never hear from them.





They will only contract you, if they want to bring you in for an interview.





From what ive heard, there are 100 people applying for every opening.





So don%26#039;t get your hopes up.|||Visit this site, I hope this help U:


http://www.googleadvertise.com|||Good luck. if you do not live in their area it is hard to get hired with them. I have applied for positions that I have a degree in and over 15 years experience. but I do not live in texas. While I was hired by another company and went t Afghanistan I talked to those hired on with KBR and they told me the same thing.|||Apply for more than one job. You%26#039;ll have a better chance. Even though Iraq pays more than the other locations, try Afghanistan and Kuwait. If you get one of them two, You always transfer to Iraq 90 days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment