Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How many jobs have you had? Have you ever quit a job before having another one lined up?

How did that work out? If you found yourself alone and broke in a large city, like LA or New York or Chicago (you know, a large city), what kind of job would you look for. OK. You are not completely broke. You have 3 grand in the bank. I know that this is a lot of questions. Deal with it.|||Yes, i had been working for this company for the better part of two years and it had gotten increasingly bad. It was very anti-climactic but one day it just got to be too much. My boss and i had a talk, and that was it. I was done.


I called a temp agency. They had me come in and fill out a bunch of paperwork and take a bunch of assessment tests. They got me an assignment like the next day (not making a whole lot of money but it was something for the interim.) Eventually the agency got me a %26quot;temp-to-hire%26quot; job and I%26#039;ve been hired on with the company they had me working at for almost a year now....|||yep





twice





philadelphia





on a friday night as the only hostess on and the boss


was LYING about how long of a wait there was and


he heard me tell the customers the CORRECT time


so I walked out and left in the middle of the rush hour





a boss who was just plain arrogant - I left for lunch on a Monday and never even went back. He actually called


that monday and asked if I was coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment