Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What would you suggest as a second job for additional income?

I have just bought my first flat. I have enough money to live comfortably on my regular job, but I want to bring in some extra spending money.





I am considering picking up a second job. I have considered bar work or a shop job, but I%26#039;m after more ideas/suggestions.





The job would have to be pretty flexible with its hours, as it obviously has to work around my current 8-5.30 job.





I would be willing to do work at home %26quot;donkey work%26quot; like assembling things/envelope stuffing, but I have no idea where to start as the internet is basically covered in scammers.





Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks in advance for any help!|||You know one way to have more income is to find fun, creative ways to spend less. You can try to send a flyer around your neighborhood offering your handyman skills and making people feel secure because you own a place in the same neighborhood.|||ever thought of a cleaning job? you can do it self employed and can choose your own hours|||Waiter.|||Avoid the assembly/envelope stuffing internet scams.





Best pay for part-time evening hours without a special skill is probably either pizza delivery or waiter. Good luck.|||are you based in the UK ? can you converse with people at all levels ? contact this site http://www.tradersreview.co.uk|||Try www.Deya .co.uk - it has various jobs either working from home or on the road delivering all sorts of directories.

No comments:

Post a Comment