Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the MOST important thing to remember in a job interview?

I have 4 job interviews this next week, three of which are state jobs. I am utterly excited yet still hesitant even though every job I have ever interviewed for I have received. I need some pointers to keep me feeling cool and collected.|||Be prepared - learn about the position descriptions for each, and ask thoughtful questions, such as why did the last person leave? what is probability of promotion? how to do so? is there opportunity to move within the organization? don%26#039;t discuss pay, or benefits until HR talks to you as a final candidate.|||learn about the companys bottom line and how you can help with them making money.... My company is always looking for thinkers that are willing to come in a figure out a way to either save money or make money. Also, be confident and try to learn a few facts about the place that way when you walk in you seem like you have really taken an interest to the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment