Friday, July 16, 2010

How do I get a job from a reliable agency that accepts young teens? And what jobs can I apply for?

I have been trying to get a job as a tutor for a few months, and I kept calling one agency, but they were unreliable. I am trying others, but am uncertain if they will accept me because of my age. I have a A average in MAth, and have taken Algebra 1 and below, so now I am on Geometry. I want to be a math tutor, but can%26#039;t find anyone who is reliable or will accept me. Do you have any suggestionson how to get jobs, and what jobs to apply for? Do you have any reliable websights or contact information for southern California?|||Hey All You People Wanting to make extra money this is what you have been waiting for go to http://www.*************/index.php?ref=6...


and sign up for free , you will complete surveys and make great money doing so.., There is no hidden fees of any kind, i have already made $887 from it. don‘t hesitate to e-mail me with any questions you may have, you get a check from Cashcrate and they are other options of payments as well… there is a min payout of 5$ and believe me you can make 5$ in almost 1 minute on CashCrate, they also have a referral program where you get 20% of what your referrals make per survey and 10% of what there referrals make… SO JOIN NOW… AND REMEMBER THERE IS NO HIDDEN FEES OF ANYKIND.. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY...13 and up|||Hi dear,


Your answer is here. Just contact elvis at helpmefindjob@yahoo.com. Their services are fast and reliable depending on your co-orperation. Report Abuse
|||maybe you can post an ad on craigs list...and you can right all of that info on your add, and you might get some responses, maybe do some private tutoring, then that can you give you experience to later on apply at a school district. I used to live in Los Angeles, and all of the schools have after school programs, that give high school students tutoring jobs in teh elementary and middle school level. you should check that out|||this site has a lot to offer for making money, you can either supplement your income or actually go into business for your self. try http://cafesmoov.tripod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment